Mongoose Productions Ltd. was founded by the former Radio Broadcaster, Program Director and Agency Executive, Paul Noble.
- Radio Broadcaster/Programme Director
- Advertising Agency Executive
- Film and Video Director
Awards and Recognitions:
- Clio Award NY - Direction for Dragon Stout 'Old Lady'-1975
- Clio Award NY - Production of Lee Jeans 'Put a Little Lee in your Life'.
- Advertising Association Awards for Advertising Excellence 1985
- Award for Production Excellence AAAJ Awards 1992
- Finalist in the New York Film festival - Best commercial - for Appleton VX Rum - 'X marks the spot' - 1996
- London International Advertising Awards for Delicate Tissue - 1998
- Advertising Association Awards for Supreme Ventures Lucky 5 campaign 2006
* Peer Awards 2011 nomination - Best Director for Best Campaign 'Hello Yellow'
Bio: Brief bio
Donna Noble joined Mongoose Productions in 1974. As a Director of the company and Mongoose's Production Manager, she has vast experience in producing and handling budgets for commercials and documentaries. She is also a Set Decorator/Art Dept. Buyer for feature films and overseas commercials and is well known in Jamaica for her work as a food stylist. click on www.foodstylistjamaica.com to see examples from her food foodstyling portfolio and www.woodfordmarketgarden.com for her work and rural community development in organic farming.